Convert OLM to PST
Switch from Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook
Microsoft has Outlook for both Mac and Windows. The Outlook client compatible with Mac OS is called Outlook for Mac and it saves all its mailbox data in OLM file format. Outlook for Windows is MS Outlook and it saves its mailbox data in PST file format. At times, you need to access OLM files in a non-Mac system but it cannot happen as MS Outlook for Windows does not support OLM format. If you need to access OLM files in MS Outlook, you need to convert OLM files to PST format. You can either do it manually or through a third-party OLM to PST converter. Manual method is a bit confusing and lengthy, and doesn’t guarantee accurate conversion.
You can set IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) mail account which can help in transferring Outlook for Mac emails to MS Outlook. But, it requires certain technical expertise. Hence, using a third party OLM to PST Converter is the best way.
Kernel for OLM to PST Converter is the most preferred third-party software to migrate from Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook. It accurately migrates all Outlook for Mac mailbox data to MS Outlook. Kernel for OLM to PST converter is embedded with amazing set of features. Here are some of them.
- Quick and accurate OLM to PST conversion
- Repairs corrupt or damaged OLM files and recovers all emails, contacts, hyperlinks, attachments, contacts, etc.
- Option to search specific email items based on email properties such as From, To, Subject, Received before (date), Received after (date) and Attachment
- Recovered OLM files can be saved in PST, MSG MBOX, IMAP, TXT, RTF, DBX, EML, HTML, and MHTML formats
- Provides option to save recovered OLM files in different email servers such as Lotus Domino, MS Exchange Server and Novell GroupWise
- Option to export recovered OLM files to different web mails including Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, iCloud, Google Apps, and Hotmail/Outlook/Live Mail
- keeps original structure and format intact after conversion
The software is also available in free trial version which helps you analyze its functionality. Use trial version before purchasing the licensed version of the software.
Windows OS - 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98 and 95, Windows Server 2003 (all service packs), 2008, 2008R2, 2012
MS Outlook - 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit) and 2016
Outlook for Mac - Outlook for Mac 2011 and Outlook for Mac 2016